Start Your Adventure Now
Welcome to the Bayview 130 MTB Adventure
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
Bayview 2-DAY Adventure
24 & 25 September 2022
2-Days of fun yet challenging riding
70km – Day 1
50km – Day 2
Bayview NON-STOP Challenge
Sunday 25 September 2022
130km non-stop in 14 hours.
Doesn’t sound like a lot, but flat land comes at a “Premium”
ARE YOU READY FOR A BRAND NEW 2-DAY MTB EVENT? OR ARE YOU UP FOR A TOUGH 130KM NON-STOP RACE?
Bayview 130 - 2 days of MTB fun
It’s time to ride in the Eastern Cape Wild Coast and the Old Transkei. A 2-Day MTB Stage race, that’s something new, something different, and definitely something special. And it’s a race specifically designed for the riders of the Eastern Cape. A 2-day MTB stage race right on your doorstep.
Day 1- Saturday 24 September – Depart Bayview Farm, cross the Kei River Ferry and cycle through pieces of the Old Transkei that you normally wouldn’t. Then some 70km later, you will arrive at Trennerys .
Camp, Glamp or stay at Trennerys Hotel or Seagulls Hotel – you get to choose.
CHECK OUT our various accommodation packages. CLICK HERE.
Day 2 – Sunday 25 September – Depart Trennerys and head back to Bayview Farm for a party of a lifetime – Distance – 50km.
Are you up for a challenge? Why not try the Bayview Non-Stop? It’s also 130km and you get to ride the exact same route and distance, but this time, you have only 11 hours to complete the challenge.
Bayview Farm you ask? It’s a brand new 5-Star venue on the outskirts of Morgan Bay, and the owner, Ken Tucker, knows how to entertain…
What’s Included in your Entry Fee
- 2 Days of Great Riding for the 2-Day riders, or 130km of a fun challenge for the Non-Stop riders
- Full medical & logistical support
- Race Medal
- Well stocked water tables en route
- Goodie Bag & race top
- Light lunch at Trennerys for 2-Day riders
- Snacks for Non-Stop Riders on the Sunday at Trennerys
- Saturday night Braai at Trennerys (2-Day riders)
- Light breakfast at Trennerys on Sunday morning (2-Day Riders)
- Post race beer compliments of Emerald Vale – 2-Day and Non-Stop riders
- Live entertainment at Bayview on Friday night and Sunday at the finish
- Accommodation – you can book directly with Bayview Farm for Friday night, Trennerys for hotel or camping on Saturday night
- We will also be offering a camping option, where we offer you a 3x3m tent with 2 stretchers and 2 camp chairs at Trennerys – you can book this when you enter online.
- Meals – you will need to look manage your own breakfast on Saturday (2-Day riders), and on Sunday (Non-Stop riders)
- Drinks – Bayview and Trennerys have well stocked bars
Bayview 130 – 2-Day – R1650 per person
Bayview Non-Stop – R850 per person